To: President Obama / U.S. Senators Cornyn, Hutchison Washington, DC 20500
Date: July 9, 2009
Re: Why Are We Bankrupt ?
Is the war in Iraq costing us too much ?
We are hammered with the propaganda that the Iraq War and the Global War On Terror is bankrupting the U.S. economy. I find these claims to be RIDICULOUS!
I request your consideration of the following 14 reasons why information disseminated by the Main Stream Media establishment is lacking factual details relative to our nation's failing economy, and to delineate hidden factors deserving further discussion and disambiguation regarding the costs of ongoing illegal immigration.
Note: Also included are URL's for verification of all referenced facts and figures.
Be advised, it is my intent and passionate commitment to publish and republish the following information and salient facts over and over again until public awareness is sufficient to cause readers sickness at the very sight or mention of them.
1. $11 to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. Verify at: tinyurl.com
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Verify at: www.cis.org
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Verify at: www.cis.org
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally; and they cannot speak a word of English! Verify at: www.cis.org
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. Verify at www.uscfile.org/
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify at: www.uscfile.org/
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. Verify at: www.uscfile.org/
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & Social Services by the American taxpayers. Verify at: www.uscfile.org/
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify at: www.uscfile.org/
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that is two and one half times that of legal immigrants. In particular, their children are going to create huge additional crime problems in the U.S. Verify at: www.uscfile.org/
11. During the year 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border; also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries, Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the Southern border. Verify at: Homeland Security Report: tinyurl.com
12. The National Policy Institute estimated the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 - $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 - $46 billion annually, over a five year period. (The Economics of Immigration Enforcement, NPI, 2005: #101). Verify at: www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin. Verify at: www.rense.com
14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly 1 million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens in the United States.' Verify at: www.drdsk.com
THE TOTAL ESTIMATED COST IS A WHOPPING $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR! AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; IT IS $338,300,000,000.00 - WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO FULLY STIMULATE THE ECONOMY AND ALL THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.
Are we THAT stupid ?
YES WE ARE...FOR LETTING THE U.S. CONGRESS GET AWAY WITH ALLOWING THIS CONDITION AND UNMITIGATED THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY CONTINUE YEAR AFTER YEAR!