The above story by Ali Gharib at the left-wing site, thinkprogress.org.
McCain is like so many in Congress who are oblivious to the infiltration of CAIR and The Muslim Brotherhood in the Federal Government and state and local governments. Proof?
We were warned about the pro-Islamic p.o.s. Ellison when he was running for Congress. The people of Michigan didn't listen.
Rep. Bachmann sits on the House Intelligence Committee. She has sources that she deems reliable. As much as I detest the way she ran her campaign for President, I believe her when she says she has proof.
However, Rep. Bachmann hasn't gone far enough. Rep. Ellison isn't the only person fronting for The Brotherhood.
* RINO Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) has Islamists in his administration.
* CAIR's tentacles stretch into many powerful Republican Congressmen's offices. CAIR gives money to Republican politicians everywhere. CAIR is The Brotherhood "in suits". It should be shut down and its management deported or indicted for funding The Brotherhood in the Middle East with taxpayer dollars.
* CAIR's ties to Republican operative Grover Norquist are well known. Norquist is close to Karl Rove who was G.W. Bush's closest advisor. Norquist convinced Rove to allow terrorists to visit Bush in The White House against the Secret Service's wishes in 2001 right before 9/11. Does the name Alamoudi ring a bell?
* At the state level, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Office has been infiltrated with Islamists. This has been documented by Tom Trento at theunitedwest.org.
* Even the FBI has been infiltrated by The Brotherhood as stated by former FBI agent John Guandolo. On March 8, 2012, Pat Dollard posted this piece
* WND's Paul Sperry documented proof of this infiltration in his February 21, 2011 piece
While I'm disgusted with Rep. Bachmann's consideration of dropping her American citizenship for Swiss citizenship in order to avoid paying taxes as well as a very poorly run campaign for President, she's right to pinpoint Rep. Ellison's ties to The Brotherhood.
My hope is that more Congressmen are named as "friends" or "agents" of The Brotherhood, an org that must be removed from the U.S. It's a shame that Rep. Bachmann doesn't have more support in this effort.
My thanks to americanpatrol.com for posting this.